About Chinese Visa: Basic Materials to Be Submitted for Application
1) Passport – You should submit your original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page and a photocopy of the passport’s information/photo page.
2) Visa Application Form – You should submit the visa Application Form.
3) Photo – Please affix one color photo on the Application Form. The photo should be recent, front view, in 3.3 x 4.8 cm size without head covering.
M Visa is issued to an alien who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.
X Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of more than six months . An alien who comes to China to study, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months shall apply for a (M) Visa .
Z Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for a post or job, and his/her accompanying family members.
Requirements for China Business Visa Applicant
1. 2013 visa application Form.( Form V.2013 ) is used for applying a visa. The form is posted at the website of the Consulate. The application form must be completed by a computer and should be clearly and completely printed out on Letter sized papers. Incompletely filled-out forms, hand-written or altered forms are not accepted.
2. To ensure smooth submission of the visa application, please get all necessary paper work done before submitting your application.
Business Visa (“M” Visa) Visa Application Form ( Form V.2013 )
Form V.2013 (If you have problem to type in, please check your input method)
The following information is required for a M-visa invitation letter:
1. Application’s personal information
—-C. Date of Birth
—-E. Full name of the company which the applicant works for and the job title
2. Purpose of the visit (what kind of business)
3. City and province the applicant will visit
4. Date of arrival and leaving
5. Relationship between the Chinese company and the US company. Or relationship between the applicant and person who invited him/her.
6. Who will bear the cost of the applicant’s accommodations in China
7. Full name of the company that invites the applicant
8. The person that the applicant will contact with in China
—-A. Name of the person
—-B. Position of the person in the company
—-C. Direct contact phone number and e-mail address of the person
9. Signature and company official seal
—-A,姓名，(name of the person)
—-B,在邀请单位中的职位 ( Position of the person in the company)
—-C,联系地址电话以及电子邮箱 (direct contact phone number and e-mail address)
9.–邀请人签名以及公司公章 (Signature and company seal)
—- Generally, the invitation letter may be submitted as a fax, copy or printout. If necessary, the consular officer will ask the applicant to submit the original invitation letter, or to provide some supporting and supplementary documents, or schedule an interview.
The application with any fake invitation letter or other fraud will be rejected.
Copyright 1985-2018 Visa Services – China, Vietnam, Korea. All rights reserved